Largo Bruno Pontecorvo 3, 56127 Pisa – Italy
Phone: +39 050 221 3169
Fax. +39 050 221 2726
Room: 287 DE
I’m a member of the Parallel Programming Models Group at the CS department of the University of Pisa.
I’m a member of the European Network of Excellence HiPEAC: High Performance and Embedded Architecture and Compilation.
Unique Identifier: ORCID
Massimo Torquati’s Main Research Interests
High-level tools and languages for programming multi/many-cores and distributed heterogeneous systems.
Autonomic computing and QoS
High-performance Data Stream Processing
- Concurrent Data Structures
- Parallel programming models
Citation and bibliographic indexes
- Auto-DaSP 2019 Workshop colocated with Euro-Par 2019
- Invited Talk at PDP 2019
- FastFlow 3: new release. Dowload it from GitHub (master branch).
- Euro-Par 2018: 24th International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing, Turin, Italy, August 29-31, 2018.
- Parallel Computing Journal Special Issue on “Data Stream Processing in HPC Systems: new frameworks and architectures for high-frequency streaming” Ed(s) M. Aldinucci, V. Cardellini, G.Mencagli and M. Torquati