Largo Bruno Pontecorvo 3, 56127 Pisa – Italy
Phone: +39 050 221 3169
Fax. +39 050 221 2726
Room: 287 DE
I’m a member of the Parallel Programming Models Group at the CS department of the University of Pisa.
I’m a member of the European Network of Excellence HiPEAC: High Performance and Embedded Architecture and Compilation.
Unique Identifier: ORCID
Massimo Torquati’s Main Research Interests
High-level tools and languages for programming multi/many-cores and distributed heterogeneous systems.
Autonomic computing and QoS
High-performance Data Stream Processing
- Concurrent Data Structures
- Parallel programming models
Citation and bibliographic indexes
- Euro-Par 2018: 24th International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing, Turin, Italy, August 29-31, 2018.
- Auto-DaSP 2018: 2nd International Workshop on Autonomic Solutions for Parallel and Distributed Data Stream Processing, Turin, Italy.
- PDP 2018: 26th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-based Processing, Cambridge (UK), March 21-32, 2018.
- Parallel Computing Journal Special Issue on “Data Stream Processing in HPC Systems: new frameworks and architectures for high-frequency streaming” Ed(s) M. Aldinucci, V. Cardellini, G.Mencagli and M. Torquati
- FGCS Journal Special Issue on “New Landscapes of the Data Stream Processing in the era of Fog Computing” Ed(s) V. Cardellini, G. Mencagli, D. Talia and M. Torquati