Largo Bruno Pontecorvo 3, 56127 Pisa – Italy
Phone: +39 050 221 3169
Fax. +39 050 221 2726
Room: 287 DE
- I’m a member since 2010 of the Parallel Programming Models Group at the Computer Science Department of the University of Pisa.
- I’m a member since 2017 of the European Network of Excellence HiPEAC: High Performance and Embedded Architecture and Compilation.
- In 2018, I obtained the Italian National Scientific Qualification (ASN in Italian) for the role of Associate Professor both in Computer Engineering and in Computer Science.
Unique Identifier: ORCID
Massimo Torquati’s Main Research Interests
High-level tools and languages for programming multi/many-cores and distributed heterogeneous systems.
Autonomic computing and QoS
High-performance Data Stream Processing
- Concurrent Data Structures and Concurrency Control algorithms
- Parallel programming models (pattern-based, actor-based, data-flow, …)
- Auto-DaSP 2019 Workshop co-located with Euro-Par 2019
- Invited Talk at PDP 2019
- FastFlow 3: new release. Dowload it from GitHub (master branch).
- Euro-Par 2018: 24th International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing, Turin, Italy, August 29-31, 2018.
- Parallel Computing Journal Special Issue on “Data Stream Processing in HPC Systems: new frameworks and architectures for high-frequency streaming” Ed(s) M. Aldinucci, V. Cardellini, G.Mencagli and M. Torquati